DMCA Notice of Copyright Infringement
Please send DMCA takedown notices to our designated agent rule34[email protected], with the subject "DMCA (Rule34video.com)."
Rule34video reserves the right to evaluate the validity of notices recieved, and will ignore and discard notices with invalid, incorrect, or omitted information. A valid notice must include;
an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest
- contact information of the copyright owner or an authorized agent (mailing address, email)
- identification/location of the infringing material
- identification/location of the original material claimed to have been infringed
- a statement that the person sending the notice has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- a statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the person sending the notice is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner
Notices may be shared with 3rd parties for transparency purposes. We usually respond within 1-3 business days.